Volunteers still needed for shepherding speakers and manning (or womaning) the registration table.
We're also looking for companies to sponsor portions of the conference.
Sponsorships are available for as little as $500 and include these perks
• Company logo/name on Missouri Writers’
• Promo items/marketing materials
included in registration folder
• 1/4 page ad in the Conference Booklet
• Table in the tradeshow area of the
• 1 conference admission
If your company is interested in sponsoring a portion of the conference, please contact Tricia Sanders firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you're planning to stay at the conference hotel (Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center in Chesterfield) the hotel is holding our block of rooms until March 29, 2012. After that they will open the remaining rooms to the public. You'll still get the conference rate, but only if they have rooms left. Here's a link to their site for booking your room for the conference Doubletree Hotel and Conference Center.
- For Missouri Writers' Guild members only --The President's Contest closes January 31st. Here's a link to the guidelines President's Contest
- For anyone attending the conference, for any chapter member, or any MWG member, the chapter and sponsor contests close March 1, 2012. It's the same link as the President's Contest, just scroll down for the Chapter and Sponsor Guidelines.
- For anyone entering a contest, please read and follow the guidelines.